Lac Seul Wilderness Resort
Why You'll Love It
Lac Seul says it all...consistent trophy walleye fishing all summer long! Huge northern pike and football-size smallmouth bass are also lurking the rock piles and reefs.
Enjoy a comfortable vacation in our modern cabins and ensure your boat is safe and secure on our sheltered dock system with electrical plug-ins and fuel on-site.Read More on Lac Seul Wilderness Resort's Website
- Drive-in Access: Blacktop highway takes you to the doorstep of this Lac Seul Paradise. Our paved boat launch provides easy access to a sandy beach.
- Cabin Rentals (Housekeeping): Our modern cabins are clean and spacious, with all the amenities you will need for your dream vacation.
- Private Campground: We have a few limited full hookup RV sites with a splendid view of Lac Seul.
- Hotel/Motel/B&B: We offer winter BNB at our house near Dryden for your winter ice fishing adventures or snowmobiling fun.
- Walleye: Consistent walleye fishing ALL summer long with trophy fish over 25" is a daily event.
- Northern Pike: Watch out because these wolves of the reefs will often surprise you! 40" plus pike are not uncommon.
- Muskie: Nearby Muskie lakes offer thrills to those musky hunters that know the challenges of landing one of these giants.
- Lake Trout: Nearby lakes offer a unique lake trout adventure in the spring and winter months.
- Crappie: Ice fishing for crappie can be something to check off the bucket list near Dryden.
- Grouse: Fall grouse opportunities abound for these tasty chickens of the north. Explore our endless bush roads and the beauty of the fall colours.
- Fishing Trips
- Northern Pike
- Smallmouth Bass
- Lake Trout
- Hunting Trips
- Bird Hunting Trips
- Bird Hunting
- Private Campground
- Campground/RV Park
- Serviced Sites
- Boat Launch for Guests
- Ice Fishing
- Winter Activities
- Cabin Rentals
- Lodging Type
- Open Year Round
- Accommodation Services and Amenities
- Family Friendly
- Flush Toilets
- Shore Lunch Kit
- Food Options
- Housekeeping Packages
- Lodge Packages