If you're wondering what else there is to do in Sioux Narrows when you're not out on the lake, look no further. Here are some ideas and places to explore.
- The Northern Ontario Sports Fishing Centre is located right in the heart of Sioux Narrows near the Government docks.
- The Sioux Narrows Bridge is a historical landmark renowned by Engineers Worldwide. The bridge boasts to be the longest single span wooden bridge in the World! You can get out and walk around the park at the north end of the bridge.
- Check out the gift shops. For a tiny town, they have an excellent selection of goods and some awesome gift shops!.
- Rent a paddleboard and head out on Lake of the Woods.
- German Prisoners of War (POW) Camps were situated on Lake of the Woods during the Second World War. You can head out the lake to explore the areas.
- Pictographs are found in remarkably good condition at several sites in the Lake of the Woods area near Sioux Narrows.
- Spend the day at the Sioux Narrows Provincial Park.
- Check out the Sioux Narrows Arts Festival during the August Long Weekend.
- Music lovers will have a fun time at the Moose N' Fiddle Music Festival - held in August at Caliper Lake Provincial Park.