Eagle Lake Floating Vacations Inc.
Why You'll Love It
Friends, family reunions, honeymooners, birthday parties and anniversaries are just some of the festivities you can enjoy while houseboating. Fish out your back door, go site seeing, picnic at a waterfall, swim on a secluded beach, explore a soapstone quarry, an old gold mine, petroglyphs, dine at a lodge! These are just some of the adventures that await you!
New in 2018: Eagle Lake Floating Vacations is now docking and launching on Cliff Lake, Ontario. Visitors will enjoy the same great experience in a brand new location. Cliff Lake is 5,700 acres and has miles and miles of shoreline that provide incredible fishing possibilities as beautiful scenery.Read More on Eagle Lake Floating Vacations Inc.'s Website
- Houseboat Rentals: Friends, family reunions, honeymooners, birthday parties and anniversaries are just some of the festivities you can enjoy while houseboating.
- Walleye: Anglers are catching in Eagle Lake 15 to 40 walleye in an average day. The smaller ones are great for the evening meal.
- Northern Pike: Northern pike fishing is also fantastic, with northern pike weighing in the 15-25 pound range.
- Lake Trout: On Eagle Lake, you can find Lake Trout on the west arm of the lake. This part of the lake has the deeper water holding these fish.
- Smallmouth Bass: Some parts of Eagle Lake can be very rocky. Where you have rocks you have crayfish and smallmouth feeding on them.
- Muskie: If your fishing for muskie, muskie the size of 50 to 55 inches have been caught on Eagle Lake.
- Fishing Trips
- Northern Pike
- Smallmouth Bass
- Largemouth Bass
- Houseboat Rentals
- Family Friendly
- Accommodation Services and Amenities
- Pets Allowed
- Flush Toilets
- Maximum Guests on Houseboat
- Housekeeping Packages
- Lodge Packages
- Full Kitchen
- In-Room Amenities
- Fishing Boat Rentals
- Boat Rentals